Seller Protection Policy of MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop
MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop’s Seller Protection can offer a little extra peace of mind to sellers who are eligible. When you qualify, MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop will work with you to resolve cases, investigate chargebacks, and help you deal with any other issues that come up with your MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop. This Seller Protection Policy tells you about the steps you must take to qualify for Seller Protection and the types of items and transactions that may be covered.
This policy is a part of our Terms & Conditions. To qualify for Seller Protection coverage, you agree to this policy and our Terms & Conditions.
- Seller Eligibility Requirements
Eligible sellers are automatically enrolled in Seller Protection — we have no application process. Here’s what you need to do to make sure your luxury shop is covered:
- Keep your shop in good standing.
- Enroll in MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop’s payment platform, Direct Checkout.
- Fill out all of your Shop Policies (it’s especially important to have policies for returns, exchanges, and custom orders). This should go without saying, but your Shop Policies have to comply with MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop’s policies, as well as your local laws.
- Use accurate photographs and descriptions when you list luxury items. Nobody likes buying one thing and receiving something else!
- Include reasonable and accurate processing times or ship-by dates (because getting a birthday gift a week late isn’t great).
2. Order Eligibility Requirements
Follow these steps to make sure your orders are covered by MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop’s Seller Protection:
- Ship your order according to the processing time or ship-by date you listed.
- Ship the order to the address listed on the MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop receipt or agreed upon through MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop Chat.
- Mark the order as shipped after you send it out.
- Provide valid proof of shipping and, for items shipped within the US, proof of delivery. Valid proof can include a shipping or tracking number that shows the order route and delivery progress.
- Use Direct Checkout to receive payment for the order.
3. Items and Transactions Not Eligible
While most items and transactions qualify for Seller Protection, there are a few exceptions:
- Items sold in person.
- Subscriptions or other transactions in which the buyer submits a single payment for recurring deliveries.
- Transactions processed outside of Direct Checkout, for example, through standalone PayPal or Stripe.
4. Seller Protection Benefits
If your shop and the order in question satisfy the eligibility requirements, MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop will try to help you resolve Non-Delivery cases, Not as Described cases, and chargebacks. We may have to request additional information from you. For Non-Delivery or Not as Described cases, we’ll need you to respond to our inquiries within 7 calendar days. If a chargeback is filed against you, we’ll need you to respond to any inquiries from MillionDollarVillas Luxury Shop within 5 calendar days. If you don’t give us the necessary information in time, we may not be able to help resolve the dispute. Please be aware that we can’t guarantee a resolution in your favor.